Monday, June 28, 2010

Baseball Memories

Take me out to the ballgame, take me out to the crowds, buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jacks, I don't care if I ever come back........

Memories of baseball games, the Reds Stadium, summer, hotdogs and family fun filled the pages of the last writing class for the season. As this circle of friends shared their stories, laughter and joy could be heard throughout the facility well after the class ended.




The group enjoyed traditional baseball treats, hotdogs and Cracker Jacks of course!







The Alois Center is grateful to Annette Januzzi Wick and Leigh Edison for again sharing their talents, creativity and compassion with the residents and providing and engaging, open atmosphere.















1 comment:

Judy said...

What a GREAT opportunity for our residents! Hope we have many more activities like this in the future. Thanks for a look into my Mother's life that I would have missed without this!